Modern Warfare 2 – DLC - Stimulus Package & Resurgence Pack June 3rd
I Love the Stimulus pack & will buy the Resurgence pack June 3rd! - 2 Votes : 12%

I Love the Stimulus pack, but $15 AGAIN for maps I own in COD4??? - 2 Votes : 12%

I want to buy the Stimulus & Resurgence packs from IW - 1 Votes : 6%

I still play MW2, but will not pay for any DLC - 3 Votes : 18%

I still play MW2, but will not pay for maps I already own in COD4 - 2 Votes : 12%

I don’t play MF2 anymore! BFBC2 FTW!!! - 4 Votes : 24%

I don’t play MW2 anymore! – What is ur replacement? - 3 Votes : 18%

17 Votes
5 Comments
Created: Monday 31st May, 2010 at 2:06pm
Created By: Dr Kus

Comments:
Comment #1
Wally

Admin

Comments: 23

Monday 31st May, 2010 at 9:01pm
What is my replacement? Well I don't get to play any games working away from home.... so that in itself is a whole bunch of fail.

SMGL Admin
Send this User a Private MessageSend this User an Email
Comment #2
Kus

Admin

Comments: 21

Monday 31st May, 2010 at 11:04pm
At the moment, i havnt played MW2 since i got BFBC2... but if my friends are playing MW2 or we play it at the lan of course ill jump in.

If i need to buy the DLC then so be it

SMGL ADMIN
Send this User a Private Message
Comment #3
Kus

Admin

Comments: 21

Monday 31st May, 2010 at 11:08pm
Oh and i just read that xbox gets an exclusive for 30 days.

So PC wont get it till July 3~

OMG they included Vacant!

I love that map.

Alot of the COD4 maps were good though, so i dont see why not to bring them over, but paying $30~ for them is pretty crap, you could almost buy another game with that.

They should of had a thing if you owned cod4 you got them for free or a discounted price.

SMGL ADMIN
Send this User a Private Message
Comment #4
Dr Kus

Admin

Comments: 4

Tuesday 1st June, 2010 at 1:09pm
Exactly Kus! I forgot to say that in my forum post. If you already own Cod4 then it should be a free DLC of older maps, and if you dont, then hey they will sell more copies of COD4 to the new MW2 players who want the old maps.

I agree that I will play this at the Lan if that is what people will play, hey I will play COD4 as well, but if there is any BFBC2 going on that will take priority!

Any comps that take place will only take place on the standard MW2 maps just incase any one is deciding to buy it just for the lan.

SMGL Admin
Send this User a Private MessageSend this User an Email
Comment #5
Tones

Comments: 5

Saturday 19th June, 2010 at 6:23am
There should be a vote option which states "What the?" all them abbreviations confused me

_______________
aka. Mental
Send this User a Private MessageSend this User an EmailAdd this User to your MSN

Sorry, you need to login before you can add comments.

Pages:  1