Lan Update!
Posted by Kus on Wednesday 12th August, 2009 at 2:15am

Hey guys,

Not long to the lan now, 9 days!

We have come up with a special offer, groups of friends get a $5 discount or you can look at it as bring 4 friends and 1 gets in free as long as their are 5 or more of you!

We will be going off your "Team" on the lan registrations page, so get your friends to come along, add them to your team, create a team if you havnt already.

LAN registrations closing early next week!

We are going to have to close the lan registrations early next week as we need to hire tables for the event, and we dont want to hire tables that are not needed.

So if you are not yet registered for the lan, and you are coming, REGISTER NOW. If you have any friends that you want to come along, get them to come to the website, make an account, and get them to signup for the lan as when the registrations are closed we cannot allow any more people.

So get the word out!

- MGN Admins

Comments:
Comment #1
steve-0

Comments: 14

Wednesday 12th August, 2009 at 10:43pm
How excitement. Short turn around for me, finish at 10pm at epping, then pick up brendan, then pick up pablo.. then sleep. SIGH.
Send this User a Private MessageSend this User an EmailLaunch this Users WebsiteAdd this User to your MSN
Comment #2
Wally

Admin

Comments: 23

Wednesday 12th August, 2009 at 10:46pm
man up you whimp!

go pick up cyb3rspy whilst your out there.

SMGL Admin

SMGL Admin
Send this User a Private MessageSend this User an Email
Comment #5
steve-0

Comments: 14

Wednesday 12th August, 2009 at 11:42pm
or i can put him in the back with the sub.. Blow his ear drums in the process.
Comment #6
Kus

Admin

Comments: 21

Thursday 13th August, 2009 at 12:20am
@steve-o im pretty sure my mate has driven 4 people to a lan in a VT commodore before.

the boots are massive, you can fit most of the stuff in there, then some shit in the middle seat, and if needed, bags on your laps.

SMGL ADMIN

Send this User a Private Message
Comment #8
Wally

Admin

Comments: 23

Thursday 13th August, 2009 at 12:27am
If cyb3rspy is not present, this lan will be cancelled!!!!

All up to you steveo...

SMGL Admin
Send this User a Private MessageSend this User an Email
Comment #9
steve-0

Comments: 14

Thursday 13th August, 2009 at 1:08am
Cancel the lan then, i can't do it. lol.

I'm sure somebody else can do it.

My boot is full of shit so it doesn't fit much.
Comment #10
Wally

Admin

Comments: 23

Thursday 13th August, 2009 at 1:11am
clean it out

SMGL Admin
Send this User a Private MessageSend this User an Email
Comment #11
steve-0

Comments: 14

Monday 17th August, 2009 at 5:05am
Make me! D:

Sorry, you need to login before you can add comments.

Pages:  1
Next >>

Control Panel

Poll
Modern Warfare 2 – DLC - Stimulus Package & Resurgence Pack June 3rd
I Love the Stimulus pack & will buy the Resurgence pack June 3rd! - 2 Votes : 12%

I Love the Stimulus pack, but $15 AGAIN for maps I own in COD4??? - 2 Votes : 12%

I want to buy the Stimulus & Resurgence packs from IW - 1 Votes : 6%

I still play MW2, but will not pay for any DLC - 3 Votes : 18%

I still play MW2, but will not pay for maps I already own in COD4 - 2 Votes : 12%

I don’t play MF2 anymore! BFBC2 FTW!!! - 4 Votes : 24%